Monday, June 8, 2015

The Week in YouTube Dance



This week sees some French fire, a 60 year old uptown funker and the beautiful boys from BigBang!


We start off strong this week with the winners of HHI France. Strong music and some really great moments make this memorable.

So United Crew - (Adulte 1ère Place) au HHI France 2015



The boys are back. BigBang take you behind the scenes for a sneak peek at their latest routine.

BIGBANG - 뱅뱅뱅 (BANG BANG BANG) DANCE PRACTICE




Like the title says, it's a dude dancing in a 100 different locations. Not matter how many times someone tries you always end up watching it.

100 Places of Dance





DM Nation going hard for the judges. Whacking so hard some wrists might need surgery after this!

DM Nation: See Female Hip-Hop Dance Crew's Cool Moves - America's Got Talent 2015




I'm not giving up my bus seat for this lady, she obviously is fitter than I am. The definition of smashed it.

60-year-old lady absolutely kills this hip-hop routine








My name is Rob Burt. I do lots of things, writing is but one. Find me at twitterinstagramfacebook and tumblr. Our website: purefunk.com.au

No comments: