Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Week in Youtube Dance

My favourite dance clips form the week are collated here for your viewing pleasure! And if you like what you see, subscribe to the artist channels and subscribe to purefunkdance!


Cops can get down too.

B-Boy Detroit Police Officer at Movement 2015





Mum gets it.


Teaching My Mom The Latest Dance Trends


Okay, so Queen Bey may not be more #onbeat than everyone else, but that didn't stop me enjoying the week-long meme for what it was - a chance to watch B get down.

Beyonce ALWAYS ON BEAT Dance Compilation




A quick look inside the acclaimed Dance Theatre of Harlem.


Brown Ballerinas: Inside the Dance Theatre of Harlem


>


You know we love to get animated.

hip hop 2015_ hip hop street





My name is Rob Burt. I do lots of things, writing is but one. Find me at twitterinstagramfacebook and tumblr. Our website: purefunk.com.au

No comments: