Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Triple J's Hottest 100 of All Time

The buzz is ramping for Triple J's Hottest 100 of all-time, with voting launching on June 1. In honour, I've thrown together a quick list of my faves to get it started.

1. Disorder - Joy Division

Disorder - Joy Division

2. Thirteen - Big Star

Thirteen - Big Star

3. Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order

Bizarre Love Triangle (12" remix) - New Order

4. Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.

Juicy - The Notorious B.I.G.

5. All my Friends - LCD Soundsystem

All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem

6. There she goes - The La's

There She Goes - The Las

7. Bastards of young - The Replacements

Bastards of Young - The Replacements

8. Hey Ladies - Beastie Boys

HEY LADIES - BEASTIE BOYS

9. Guns of Brixton - The Clash

Guns Of Brixton - The Clash

10. Idiotheque - Radiohead

Idiotheque - Radiohead

No comments: