Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Video: Camron - I Hate my Job

I tried to post this yesterday, but couldn't find an embeddable clip! Never mind. So, here we have Camron. He was big a couple years back. I mean like Ja Rule big, uh, on second thoughts, he was T.I. big. He rocked Pink polo's and massive diamond earrings and nobody said anything. He dropped Purple Haze, his Rocafella opus that should have put him on the gravy train. Fast track to 2009 and like most of his peers, Cam is feeling the pinch, and hatin his job. He's spent the last year beefing with former squad members, and embarrassingly seen them go on to bigger things. This is a good track, and if Cam keeps pointing himself in the right direction, maybe he can return to the top where he belongs. Or at least in Kanye Wests Top 25 Myspace Friends.

No comments: