Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rihanna, Chris Brown and Charles Hamilton??

(via theFader) Hey dudes, its been a depressing week in terms of bushfires and the like, and then Chris Brown goes all domestic on Rihanna. WTF bro? Everybody is kinda shocked about this, especially up-and-coming rapper Charles Hamilton, who had this to say on his blog.

But f*ck that. It's my GIRL we talkin about... to quote Ne-Yo, "Ehbahdy knoe dah maahne!!!!". I was in the studio, FUMING mad. And that's before the Hennessey kicked in. Rihanna, wherever you are, my prayers are with you, and my skinny, short ass is gon hold you down if need be. Chris, your mother. February 13th, Rihanna. I will say all that I couldn't say at that Gucci event... holla back...

Is Hamilton gonna make a play for the Girl gone bad, or will Miss Umbrella run back into the arms of her abusing beau? Time will tell.

XOXO Gossip Girl

No comments: