Monday, January 7, 2008

I am legend

I'm here, it's 2008 and I've yet to learn a thing.

Monday 7th January - I rolled back into work, and found myself wondering why I had come back so early from holidays (granted, I had been off 3 and a half weeks).
After answering the usual quota of post-holiday emails (300 at last count), I set about the arduous task of catching up on the latest in the Britney-goes-crazy saga.
It was tough, and by lunch I needed my tuna and cheese upgrade. A trip to the mall satisfied my fix, and the afternoon cruised by like Tom and Katie.
I lost basketball, and played pretty miserably. Tim was waiting for me at the party palace when I got back, so the loss was quickly forgotten. He filled me in on his drinking and fishing antics at Venus Bay (they took up 9 litres of bourbon and 9 cartons).
After Tim left I made up some wraps and cleaned up the place ready for the mega-inspection tomorrow morning. Peace out.

No comments: